Information Coronavirus – COVID-19
Update from July 21st, 2021: Following French Government announcements of July 20th.
The health pass becomes compulsory for your next vacation from July 21, 2021 in campsites with a swimming pool and from August 1st in the other campsites. The government informed us of this decision on July 20 in the late afternoon, a few hours before its implementation.
We will therefore be obliged to check your health pass on the day of your arrival, regardless of the duration of your stay and this from :
July 21st 2021 : campsite la Presqu’île de Giens
August 1st 2021 : campsites la Tour Fondue and Olbia.
Once the health pass is presented when you arrive at the campsite, you can access to your rental and then use all the facilities (bar, restaurant, mini-market, and for campsite la Presqu’île de Giens swimming pool entertainment, shows, sports, etc.) without presenting it again. Children under 18 will not be affected until at least August 30).
What is a valid health pass?
1 - Vaccination, provided that people have a complete vaccination schedule and the time required after the final injection:
- 1 week after the 2nd injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca)
- 4 weeks after injection for vaccines with a single injection (Janssen)
- 2 weeks after the injection for vaccines in people with a history of Covid (1 single injection)
2 - Proof of a negative test of less than 48 hours, PCR or antigen.
Please note, the self-tests are not compliant to validate the health pass.
3 - The result of a PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19, dating at least 11 days and less than 6 months.
Before going on vacation, we invite you to print your health pass for the checking at your arrival.
If you are unable to present your valid health pass on arrival, in paper form or via the TousAntiCovid application to download to your mobile phone, unfortunately we will not be able to welcome you or reimburse your stay.
If it is not possible for you to get tested before your arrival, you can contact:
- the Amphores pharmacy in Giens (1 km from the campsite): 04 94 58 24 74
- La Capte pharmacy (3 km from the campsite): 04 94 58 00 30 in order to carry out an antigen test on the day of your arrival (except Sunday). The result will be communicated to you within 15 minutes.
This test is free for French nationals. It costs 25 € for foreign customers.
In the event that one of the participants of your stay is positive (on presentation of a positive test or a medical certificate) and in accordance with our rental conditions, we will offer you, at your choice:
- a credit corresponding to the sums paid, increased by 20% *, valid for 2 years and non-refundable;
* increase capped at 100 €
- a refund of the sums paid, excluding the cost of cancellation insurance.
In this difficult sanitary context, rest assured, dear customers that we will do everything possible to facilitate your stay. These constraints imposed on us by the government will not be such as to spoil our enthusiasm, nor our desire to offer you the best service so that your holidays remain unforgettable.
For the season 2021, more flexibility in modifying and canceling your stays.
Modification of your reservation
A request for modification of the stay (dates, type of accommodation) can be made to the campsite (by mail or e-mail), as far as availabilities. No postponement will be accepted for the following season. If no changes are made, the client must make his stay in the initial booking conditions.
Any request for extension of stay or change of category of rental will be made according to availability and according to the current rates. Any request for change of stay occurring 15 days before the date of arrival will not be accepted.
Cancellation and Covid-19
cancellation of your stay only if:
- lock down;
- restriction of movement;
- fortnight or quarantine in your city, department, region or country (on proof of residence);
- if one of the participants of the stay is infected with Corona virus within 20 days of the arrival date (cancellation possible only on presentation of a positive test and a medical certificate).
The campsite propose you a choice of:
- a credit note corresponding to the amounts paid, plus 20%*, valid for 2 years and non-refundable;
- a refund of the sums paid, excluding cost of cancellation insurance.
*maximum increase of €100.
Please note: the fear of travel is in no way an admissible reason for cancellation.
Cancellation by the customer
in case of cancellation, please notify the campsite as soon as possible by e-mail or mail.
- In case of cancellation without insurance:
1- Cancellation occurring more than 60 days before the date of arrival: the entire deposit will be refunded. A compensation of € 20 will be retained as a cancellation fee.
2- Cancellation occurring between 60 and 30 days before the date of arrival: the entire deposit will be kept as a cancellation fee.
3- Cancellation occurring between 30 and 15 days before the date of arrival: 50% of the total price of the stay will be retained as a cancellation fee.
4- Cancellation occurring less than 15 days before the date of arrival: the total amount of the stay will be retained as a cancellation fee.
1- cancellation occurring more than 60 days before the date of arrival: the entire deposit will be refunded.
A compensation of € 20 will be retained as a cancellation fee.
2- cancellation occurring between 60 days and the date of arrival: the entire deposit will be kept as a cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation with insurance:
A part of the amount paid (excluding application fees, insurance costs and tourist taxes) will be refunded* according to the cancellation conditions available on our website.
The cancellation insurance is charged 2.9% of the price of the stay (or 3.5% for apartments in La Gabinière). It is optional and must be purchased at the time of booking.
* In case of no-refund by the insurance and upon presentation of a proof, we will refund you according to the conditions of cancellation without subscription to the insurance, excluding the cost of the cancellation insurance.
Cancellation due to the campsite: in case of cancellation due to the campsite, except in case of force majeure, the stay will be refunded in full. Such cancellation shall not give rise to any payment of damages.
For your stress-free vacation, we have implemented a Covid-19 health protocol following the recommendations of the French National Campgrounds Federation (FNHPA) and the Ministry of Health.
- Disinfection of mobile homes and apartments between each stay;
- Disinfection and cleaning of reception and sanitary facilities twice a day;
- Protective sheets for single-use beds;
- Widespread installation of hydroalcoholic lotion dispensers;
- Daily disinfection of the deckchairs in the swimming pool*.
* Campsite La Presqu'île de Giens